BLOG 5! my favorite subject.
Hello everybody, today i’m going to
talk about my favorite subject and this is biochemistry, I like a lot and I think teachers are very professionals.
In class I take notes sometimes in my
book with my hands and other times a take notes in Word, anyway there is
classes where I have to just listen to can understand because the teachers explain
more analysis and you have to stay foccus to get everything in your mind.
We have been seen contents about Krebs
cycle, oxidative phosphorylation, replication transcription and translation in
cells, particularly in prokaryotes.
I like this subject a lot because explains the processes that occur inside the body in the metabolism of organisms, which I feel allows us to have a clearer image about what contributes and does not contribute to these processes, which trigger other physiological processes, consequently, it can be analyze an animal taking into consideration the basis of metabolism, explained by biochemistry.
About the
teachers, we have a lots and it depends of the type of class and content that
we will see to know what teacher is going to do the class. Anyway, all the
teacher’s are very good academics and professionals, in my opinion.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario