My opinion about 3 videos!!
In
this video, this adorable dog is covering the baby, maybe he is just playing or
beeing part of something that we don't understand. Anyway, is an act of caring
and I can even really think that he feels empaty.
In this one, gorilla goes first in crossing the path. He
stay still until the other integrants past without problema. If something
happen, he is the one who is going to react in defense, and in not a very good way
I have to say that this video is really the best I could find about a Chucao, it is sooo hard to find it in the wild, but it is a pleasure to hear it sing near the tent, is just amazing.
simply incredible the imposing gorilla, he stands in the middle of the road waiting for his whole family to pass, taking care that no one is left behind and that people do not get too close, I love it!
ResponderEliminarI loved the video of the chucao, it's really a lovely sound. :)
ResponderEliminarI love Chucao, it is my favorite Chilean bird so thank you for that video
ResponderEliminar