My favorite animal
Hello everybody! Today I'm going to talk about my favorite animal.
My favorite animal is this big and unique runner named horse. These animals are herbivores of huge size and long necks. They're weight rounds from three hundred and eighty to one thousand kilograms.
Horses are capable of adapting to different environments, however they have a difficult temperament to handle when are domesticated by humans.These animals sleep in brief moments throughout the day, but they are no bohemian animals. About food, the digestive system of horses needs a high amount of fiber, which is why they feed mainly on grass, forage, hay and straw.
I think the principal danger is that they are used like charge animals in favor of humans, obviously. And I have seen for example in the beach, that they are not good taken care by people who should do it, they eat from the garbage on the street and sometimes they appear dead in not concurred places
To end this blog, I'd like to say why I like them. And it's because in they nature they are free, runners, healthy and strongs animals completely independent, I also love Spirit movie and makes me cry all the time.
Thanks for reading me, hugs to everyone! xx


I think horses are really majestic animals, I used to be obese with them when I was a kid
ResponderEliminarMy favorite movie when I was a kid was spirit, now I don't but I love horses, as you say many times they are not well cared for by the owners and in the races many die because they are given drugs.
ResponderEliminarI am close to many horses because my uncle is a trainer of race horses and he takes good care of them, and I like very much to caress them.
Hi Jooo, I love your blog about the horses, because are very majestic!, I will like to help them as future veterinarian and specialize in equines
ResponderEliminarvery true what you say, i have also seen quite a few horses in very bad condition on the beaches, they use them for walks and they hardly give them any water and food, they look very poorly cared for, injured and very malnourished, they sould fine those people or better that they take away the horses, they are only exploiting them
ResponderEliminarHello! horses are my favorite animal too! I love that they can be very social, especially with humans. They have a lot to give us <3
ResponderEliminar